Prepare for a job interview
An interview with a committee, via Skype, a telephone interview, with a new colleague, manager or the Managing Director. Job interviews come in many shapes and forms.
A random top 3 of the most annoying questions in a job interview.
- Where do you see yourself in five years’ time?
- What are your weak points?
- Why do you want to come and work for us?
Many of us have undoubtedly been at a loss for words at these questions. Or instantly choked at the question: “Do tell us about yourself.” Where on earth to start…
How to handle yourself and how to prepare for a job interview, is one of the topics of the ‘Prepare for a job interview’ training.
In this training, participants will learn among other things:
- Which interview forms there are;
- the agenda of their interview partner;
- how to handle unexpected events by a proper preparation.