job market orientation I higher education I academic education I labour market orientation I career orientation I policy I consultancy I coaching I courses I activities I career counseling
As former employee of a University Career Centre and Career Services, I know that (wo)manpower and time are scarce. You really want to see a project or task completed but it’s more demanding than you or your department expected. In that case I will be happy to discuss the options with you to achieve your goals together.
What services do I offer?
- Set up and coordinate a training course aimed at career and labour market orientation;
- organise activities in the field of career and labour market orientation;
- provide training courses or workshops
- career counselling and coaching for students and alumni;
- set up and carry out surveys aimed at career and labour market orientation;
- substitute an employee engaged in career counselling and job market orientation;
- interim management for a career centre or career services;
- prepare and draft a policy plan;
- consultancy services.
Can’t find what you’re looking for in the far-from-exhaustive list above? Feel free to contact me and we’ll discuss your wishes.
I am available for both Dutch and international education institutes and students. This means that I can provide the above services in Dutch and in English.
What’s the investment?
Based on your requirements I will draw up a quotation with all tasks, preconditions, our arrangements and the financial aspects.
What’s in it for you?
A pair of extra hands! My efforts will enable you to take care of other duties.
With my broad knowledge of, and extensive experience with career and labour market orientation for university students and academic education, I can start immediately. So let’s not waste any more time and start up our cooperation now!
Testimonial Michal Onderco
“Cécile offered workshops developing students’ professional, networking, and career-development skills within our Master for a few years. Her workshops were highly appreciated by the students as she always brought the added value to the front. Cécile has a professional manner of interacting with students, and I warmly recommend her to any educational institution” – Michal Onderco, Erasmus School of Social and Behavioural Sciences